Music Studies in the U.S. (Online Seminar)
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn why you should consider the U.S. for your music studies, how to apply, auditions, and the different programs and scholarships available. This seminar is geared towards students interested in applying to all degree levels (Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral) and all music-related disciplines (Performance, Composition, Musicology, etc.).
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Why study music in the U.S.A.?
- What is the difference between Conservatory and University programs?
- What types of degree programs are offered?
- Which program is right for you?
- What are the application requirements?
- How to apply?
- What are the audition procedures?
- How much would my program cost?
- What scholarship opportunities are there?
After the end of the presentation there will be a segment where you will have the chance to ask questions.
Speaker: Aris Antoniades - Composer/Arranger and alumnus of the Manhattan School of Music (B.M., M.M.)
- General Admission€10€100€0